Monday, January 21, 2019

Thanks

Happy Monday! Hope your week is off to a great start. Today I'm back with another clean & simple card for a challenge.


The star of my card is the Fun Stampers Journey Flower Power Stencil. The stencil is 8.5" x 11" broken into 4 distinct designs. Each design is 4.25"  x 5.5" - perfect for card fronts. I chose this design because it has a lot of white space, which is perfect for clean & simple cards.

I sponged Worn Lipstick Distress Ink onto my FSJ Whip Cream card base. The sentiment is also from FSJ, the Inside & Out Stamp Set and was inked with FSJ Black Licorice ink. This stamp set is a must have for card makers, because it contains several sentiments for the front and the inside of your cards. 

Talk about clean & simple - one layer and less than 5 minutes from start to finish. I actually stencilled a bunch of these to have on hand. They're perfect for adding a sentiment later for whatever occasion I need.

I'm adding this to the January CAS Stencil Challenge.


Thanks for stopping in to look at my card today. 

                                                          Enjoy!  Pam
                                        


6 comments:

  1. So pretty Pam! We are on the same wavelength as I post a 5 minute card very similar the other day! Great minds think alike! :) Love the simplicity of your card that makes that beautiful flower stencil the star. Love it! Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Stencil!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So soft and pretty, Pam. I love your CAS card design with your sponged stenciled flower image and added sentiment. TFS and joining us at CAS Stencil Card Challenge:Sponging. Hugs..Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic quick, clean and simple card Pam, and what a great idea to make a few as they are perfect for so many occasions! Thankyou for playing along at CAS Stencil, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pastel sponging on your flower, Pam! Such a lovely focal point to pair with your sentiment, too...Very pretty card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS Stencil!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmmm. Will have to pull out a stencil. I love your card! Off to check out the challenge!

    ReplyDelete