Sunday, February 23, 2014

CAS feminine happy birthday

Today is the last day of winter break. How does the time on break fly by so quickly? I just know it will crawl to get to April break.
I took advantage of my last free day to make a bunch of cards. Today's share is a stepped up version of yesterday's masculine CAS happy birthday here, once again using Memory Box's Grand Happy Birthday die. I switched my card stock colors to a Memory Box orange and an A Muse orange pinstripe.


A floral cluster was added to the upper right hand corner using some I Am Roses flowers and tulle. I also added some die-cut leaves from Cheery Lynn's Flourish Leaf Strip die and some Jillibean Soup Sugar Picks.

I have to admit I was undecided about the color of the card stock until I added the flowers. Now I'm very pleased with how it turned out.

This card will be part of a display of cards I have designed showcasing the new Memory Box dies that have arrived at Creativ You & Co.

I'll also be adding this card to the Splitcoaststampers Simon Says Stamp Love Fest Challenge.

Thanks for visiting and happy crafting!


1 comment: