Friday, August 22, 2014

Just because ...

Hello!

Today I'm sharing a card that was inspired by Maile Belles of Simply Stamped. I couldn't resist CASEing the gorgeous card she shared on her blog today here.

I exchanged Maile's butterfly image for the Ruffled Flower image by Hero Arts, which was stamped with Dandelion ink from Memento . Rather than leaving white space, I stamped some clusters of dots from the Lots of Dots stamp set by Simon Says Stamps in Lipstick Red  ink, also from SSS. The sentiment is from the Loving Thoughts stamp set by CAS-ual Fridays Stamps.



 A thin strip of paper was cut from my Neenah card panel. I then added a piece of yellow polka dot Amuse paper from my stash to the card base. Next I popped up the panel onto the card base with Scotch foam tape. A scattering of flower sequins from Lawn Fawn's Let's Polka mixed sequins and a button from my stash finish my card.

A big thank you goes out to Maile for her inspiration! Be sure to visit her blog.

Thanks for visiting and happy crafting!


2 comments:

  1. Your the second person I've seen casing her card design. It really is striking and can be done in so many ways. Your take makes me smile because it's so bright and cheery. Great colors Pam. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete