Sunday, August 30, 2015

It's Party Time!

Hello. It's been another week! Only a few days until I go back to work, closely followed by the kids coming back. Today I'm sharing a card that I made for a challenge at the Paper Arts Club I attend. Back to my vintage and layered roots with this one.



I used papers from the Graphic 45 Time to Celebrate collection for this card. Graphic 45 is my all-time favorite paper crafting company. I think I own close to every collection they've ever made. Hoarder, you say? Must definitely! Their papers are just too gorgeous to cut.

The cut-apart pages are ideal for making cards. After wrapping a length of white seam binding around the balloon paper and tying a multi-loop bow, I adhered it to my card base. A paper doily was then added. I used foam squares to add the cut-apart over the doily. The balloons were fussy cut from a bit of the balloon paper and also added with foam for dimension. A button tied wth twine was adhered with a glue dot to the bow.

Love all the layers on this card, yet it was quick and easy to make. Hope you like it, too.

Wishing you all a wonderful week. Enjoy!

                                                                       Pam

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful Pam! No one makes papers like G45. You still have the skills for layers and vintage. :-) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Real purty Pammie! Like getting back on a bike, vintage is always a natural place to go back to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Pam! Such pretty papers! Love the fancy bow and doily!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just adore the girly dainty feel of this! The layers are sheer perfection and that big ol' bow finishes off the design so well. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet image, Pam ... and with such lovely layers and pretty detailing ... so feminine and delicate! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pam, I'm light years behind in commenting (work, travel, officiating at bike races, all-around disorganization...yep, all to blame!) but here I am, ready for a gallery walk. Your layers of Graphic 45 papers: oh my! Absolutely gorgeous and perfect for showcasing the beautiful image! WOW!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete