Monday, July 3, 2017

Celebrate!

Yes, I really am back! Today's card is very CAS, but perfect for the 4th and also a few challenges.


I've used all Fun Stampers Journey products on my card. They are all available for purchase on my website at www.funstampersjourney.com/pamnutting. The cardstock colors I chose are Whip Cream (CS-0040), Candy Apple (CS-0007) and Huckleberry Fusion (CS-0015). The ink is also Candy Apple ((IP-0017).

My stars were die cut with the Star-Dom Bundle (BD-0074), which includes a die set that cuts and another that pierces in 6 graduated sizes. When the 2 dies are added together, you get a beautiful stitched star. I just had to add our Journey Glaze (AD-0002) for some shine. Did I stop there? Oh, no! Some of our fabulous Journey Sparkle Dust (AC-0013) was added for sparkle, of course!

Assembling this CAS card was easy and quick. The 2 cardstock strips were adhered with Easy Glide Adhesive Runner (AD-0081). I then added the sentiment from the Cake Time stamp set (SS-0138). The star above the sentiment (strategically covering a mistake) is from So Pretty, a recently retired set. Lastly my sparkly stars were popped up with small Journey Foam Squares (AD-0084).

Adding this to some challenges. At Just Us Girls it's word week, where the word is 'Celebrate'. I've followed the sketch at CAS(E) this Sketch, as well as used the colors of the US flag for the current Less is More challenge. Over at Curtain Call it's an inspiration challenge using red, white and blue. My inspiration was the stripes.




 I hope everyone here in the US has a lovely 4th of July holiday and that everyone has a wonderful day. Thanks for stopping by! Enjoy!

                                                     Pam

8 comments:

  1. Awesome card - love the layered stars too. Thanks for joining in at JUGS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card and take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great patriotic card with stars and stripes. Love the dimensions. Thank you for joining us this week at Less is More.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terrific patriotic card. Thanks for sharing at Less is More!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a perfect celebration card, I love the clean and simple design. The stars are wonderful!!!! Great take on the challenge, thanks so much for playing along with us this week over at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, Pam! Thanks for joining us at CAS(E) This Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card Pam. You've used the flag colours to perfection. Such a wonderful design too. Thanks so much for popping this one in at Less is More xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Look at those fabulous sparkly stars!!! This just screams patriotism. Awesome card Pam.

    ReplyDelete