Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Poinsettia Thank You

Hello! We're getting quite a bit of snow here in Central New York. On days like these. I'm so thankful I retired! Today I have a Christmas Thank You card to share.


Following the current sketch at CAS(E) this Sketch, I stamped the smaller poinsettia from the Poinsettia Burst stamp set in the corners of my whip cream cardstock panel with Candy Apple True Color Fusion ink. After masking the poinsettias, I stamped 3 single leaves from the same stamp set  with Fresh Forest True Color Fusion ink.

I added some Gold Silk to the middle of the poinsettias to add some shine. The sentiment is from the Sweet You stamp set. I love the font! I adhered the panel to a whip cream card base. These are very easy to mass produce for Thank You cards this holiday season.


Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love reading them. Have a wonderful day! Enjoy!

                                                                        Pam

2 comments: