Sunday, February 11, 2018

Birthday Cake Pop Up

Today I played with a new die from Fun Stampers Journey's latest mini catalog, Bloom This Way. I absolutely love this die and will be doing a lot more with it.








Isn't that awesome? I love it! The die is the Window Pop die and I die cut it from one of the designs in the Party Pop paper collection, also in the same mini catalog. Polka dots are another favorite of mine. 

The cake is an image from the To You Bundle, which includes stamps and dies. The fun sentiment is included in a new set, Let's Eat Cake. It's just such a fun card, don't you think? I keep playing with the pull tab to open and close it. 

This will be my second entry in the Seize the Birthday challenge. This time I'm playing with the topping, which is candles.




You can find all of the supplies I've used on my website. The link is on the left. Thanks for stopping in to take a look and have a great week! Enjoy!

                                                                 Pam


















3 comments:

  1. Ha Ha how cute! I've done these in the past the old fashioned way. A die sure would make it easier. Totally fun! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute birthday card! Very cool die and such fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your cute cake & candles and the fun use of that die. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete