Tuesday, October 9, 2018

For You!

Today I am sharing a card I made using my favorite die in our Fun Stampers Journey catalog.


It's the Rose Garden Die Set seen here. Isn't it gorgeous? I've die cut Whip Cream cardstock and added it to a cardbase made with one of our beautiful new colors, Rustic Rose, One of our new Circle Around dies cut in Whip Cream was adhered to a Journey Circles die cut in Rustic Rose. The  sentiment is from the Mini Greetings ATS stamp set.

To embellish the card, I added a double bow made with Special Day Organza Ribbon and topped with one of the new Cottage Flowers in Rustic Rose. Some scattered Rustic Rose Cottage Pearls finishes the card.

You can find all of these products and many more on my site at Fun Stampers Journey. Have fun taking a look around!

Have a great day and Happy Crafting! Enjoy!

                                                                Pam

                                                               




3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. The rose garden die is gorgeous. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So good to see a card from you Pam. :-) That rose color is just gorgeous and that die...well it's to die for. LOL Really beautiful creation my friend.

    ReplyDelete