Sunday, May 4, 2014

Forever 29

Yesterday my youngest sister turned 50. I'm very confused how she can be 50 when I am only 29. Doesn't seem possible, does it? Well, it happened and I just had to make her a special card giving her a bit of sisterly advice.


I used one of the fabulous Girlfriends stamps from Art Impressions, Out to Lunch. All of the Girlfriends stamps are so funny and I just love them! I stamped the image with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored it with Spectrum Noir markers. (As you can see, I still need lessons with my coloring, but I keep trying.) The panel was cut with my favorite die from Mama Elephant, Femme Frames, and added to a blue Memory Box card base with foam. 

I forgot to take a picture of the inside. CAS-ual Friday's WTF stamp set was perfect. Thank you, Michelle, for this great set that makes you gasp and then laugh at all the sentiments. Under WTF?, I stamped Who's turning fifty? Love it! So did my sister.

I hope you all have a great week. Thanks for visiting and happy crafting!




No comments:

Post a Comment