Sunday, December 28, 2014

Merry Christmas Easel Card

Wow! The month of December has flown by. I can't believe that Christmas has come and gone. Although I haven't had time to post any cards or projects, I did somehow manage to complete several. This was one of my favorites.


I used the gorgeous Penny Black Winter Pine stamp and colored wth Distress Markers. Some sparkle was added to the pine cones with my clear Wink of Stella brush pen. Red rhinestones from my stash were added to the holly leaves. I also scattered green sequins from Pretty Pink Posh's Classic Christmas sequins around the image. 

The papers are from the Believe Collection by Authentique and green cardstock from my stash. The sentiment is popped up with foam and holds the easel upright. Some buttons with twine were added on the sentiment piece.

The lovely ribbons are from the October 2014 Really Reasonable Ribbon Club. Click on the link to find out about this fabulous ribbon club. I love getting my assortment every month!



I wove the red organza ribbon through the red and white swirl ribbon and then heated it gently with my heat gun. I love the effect this has on the ribbon. Some sequins were added to the ribbons, too. I also added some mini pine cones from my stash to the ribbon treatment.

I hope that all of you and your families had a wonderful holiday. 

                                                                 Pam

4 comments:

  1. Your easel card is a work of art! Love how the ribbon flows around the image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely easel card Pam! The ribbon really adds dimension for a beautiful table-scape piece.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see why you like this so much Pam. It's gorgeous. All that beautiful ribbon and a sweet Christmas image too. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a gorgeous easel card Pam.

    ReplyDelete