Sunday, September 6, 2015

Happy Ever After

Hello. I hope you are having a fabulous weekend. Here in Central New York it reached 91 degrees today and it's forecasted to be this hot for the next several days. That will make for some very warm first days of school. I have another CAS card to share today that I made for a couple challenges.


I really like how this came out. I used a silhouette image from STAMPlorations Ever After stamp set inked in black on a piece of Neenah CS. The sentiment is from the same set. Once again, I die cut the panel with SSS Stitched Rectangles. A piece of sheer white ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon was wrapped around the panel and tied into a bow.  I added a handmade stickpin to the bow. The panel was then adhered flat to my card base. 

I am entering this card into these challenges:
     Freshly Made Sketches #202 - sketch by Amy shown below
     Simply Create Too #93 - It's a Special Occasion














One more day off until school starts on Tuesday. I'm planning on a trip to meet my new great nephew, Dameon, who was born on the 3rd. Have a Happy Labor Day! Enjoy!

                                                                      Pam

4 comments:

  1. What a wonderful wedding card! I love that ribbon! Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely card! I just love silhouette image you've used and your wonderful clean lines. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So stylish and elegant, Pam ... the crisp black silhouette is gorgeous against the white on white ... and that ribbon with the lovely stick pin is fabulous! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Echoing the others: class and sophistication in abundance here, with the crisp image, the pretty ribbon and the lovely stick pin! A card that newlyweds will treasure....
    hugs~c

    ReplyDelete