Monday, September 7, 2015

Happy Labor Day!

Happy Labor Day, everyone! The summer is coming to an end and school starts for us tomorrow. I'm looking forward to another gteat year.


I made a quick birthday card for a friend that I'm sharing today. It was inspired by the current challenge at Just Add Ink and their gorgeous inspiration photo.


As you can see, I was inspired by the pink and orange flowers. My flowers are from A-Muse Studio Modern Zinnias and are inked with A-Muse Studio orange and bubblegum inks. The sentiment is from one of my favorite sentiment sets; Mama Elephant's Make a Wish set. I used my MISTI stamping tool so the sentiment could be stamped several times perfectly over the flowers. Some Pretty Pink Posh Sparkling Clear sequins and twine from my stash were added as my embellishments. The panel was trimmed to 4" x 5 1/4", adhered to orange CS and then to an A2 card base. 

I am also adding this to the current challenge at Seize the Birthday, but no toppings for me.



I hope you have a wonderful day doing whatever makes you happy. Have a fabulous week! Enjoy!

                                                                      Pam

10 comments:

  1. Adorable card Pam, love the added twine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty flowers and great colors! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely, Pam. I really like the contrast between the soft pastel colours of the flowers, and the big, bold, sentiment. Thanks for joining in the fun at Just Add Ink this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Pam! Those stamped blossoms look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful blooms, Pam ... that lovely scripty sentiment really pops against them! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun card! Love the colors and the bold sentiment over the flowers! Perfect for the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how you were inspired by the photo Pam and those stamps are so beautiful. I never think to stamp my sentiment straight over my stamping, such a fabulous effect. I'm just always worried I will ruin it all as I'm such a messy stamper, especially with black!

    ReplyDelete
  8. happy card
    warm hello from california
    Bibiana

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely burst of color. :-) This card just makes me smile Pam. Hope all is going well now that school has started. I know you must be super busy. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your colourful garden of blooms has planted a smile allll over my face! Gorgeous! Hope school is going well; I, too, am in the throes of 'adjusting' to the routine...can't believer we're nearly finished the first month!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete