Tuesday, October 6, 2015

October Already!

Wow! I can't believe it's October already and I haven't posted in weeks. Sorry, but I've been so caught up with a new school year, my new Nerium Anti-Aging skincare business, a new great nephew, and on and on. Life happens.



I finally made some time over the weekend to play with my new Color Burst set. I love these! I bought Set 1 that has red, orange, yellow, blue, green and purple. They are so much fun to play with. Just wet some watercolor paper, add a puff of the powder & watch the colors burst onto the paper. You will never achieve the same look twice.

After cutting the watercolor color paper to A2 card size, I used SSS Stitched Rectangles and Mama Elephant Peek a Frame die cuts to die cut the pieces. Next the stitched die cut pieces were adhered to a Neenah card base. Sentiments from SSS Big Scripty Greetings were added. I used sequins from Pretty Pink Posh, my favorite sequins ever!

Aren't those watercolored backgrounds gorgeous? I admit I was a little heavy handed with the purple, but it was my first play with them. Now I need all the other sets, of course! 

I hope you like these. Let me know if you've had a chance to play with these yet. I would love to know how they compare to Brushos.

Have a lovely week. Hope to be back soon. Enjoy!

                                                                   Pam

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE color bursts!!!! Great way to make multiple cards quickly. I have the earth tones if you need/want that set. Let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow these bursts make for some fabulous backgrounds, truly stunning and perfect for sentiment based cards, which I love x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen quite a few people talk about this new colour burst product but didn't know what it was. How cool that the powder 'bursts' into colour, would be like a science experiment! You certainly sound like you've been busy and hope everything is going well!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pam, these are fantastic ... each card has such a unique riot of vibrant colour ... they're really gorgeous! I don't have either product ... although I think they probably will be heading for my wish list! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool! They sure are bursts of colors. Great cards Pam!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pam, a 1001 apologies for my late commenting! Work, travel, being disorganized...the whole shebang! On the plus side, I'm treating myself to an exclusively Pam gallery walk to catch up! Your colour burst cards are gorgeous, vibrant, vivid...WOW!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete