Saturday, February 27, 2016

Fusion - Pretty in Pink

Hello. Today I have a card for the Fusion - Pretty in Pink Challenge. What a great photo and/or sketch for inspiration for this challenge.



My card - 



I was inspired by the colors in the photo. Pink  and navy are colors I don't usually use together, but I will now after seeing what a pretty color combo they make.  The flowers are from SSS With WPlus9 Many Thanks stamp set and inked in Hero Arts Bubble Gum Ink. The leaves from the same set were inked in Hero Arts Navy Blue Ink. I used the navy ink for the my sentiment, which is again from the Sweet 'n Sassy Treasured set. (Can you tell I'm stocking up my very depleted stack of Mother's Day cards?)

The geometric patterns in the photo inspired my background paper. Both the stamped panel and the navy pp were die cut with SSS Stitched Rectangles and adhered to the card base.

Edited to add - I will also enter this into Inkspirational Challenge #103 - Geometric.  


My Nerium vendor event went well today. I donated a basket of cards to raffle for their fundraising which was well received. In addition, I sold a few cards and was commissioned to make a few more, including a masculine 100 year old birthday card. That will be a first for me.

Have a great rest of the weekend. Enjoy!

                                                          Pam 


7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous CAS card and love how you picked up on the geometric pattern. This would be perfect for the Inkspirational challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thaks for linking up to Ink...you can't escape me!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your swirly roses are so sweet and the navy background adds such impact! Geometric gorgeous, my friend...so glad to see you in the INK gallery!
    hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great CAS design and very pretty! Thanks for joining us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful CAS card! Those flowers are so cool-looking - very trendy! Thanks so much for joining us at Fusion Card Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this color palette and the pretty stitched edges. Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab combo of navy and pink!
    Thank you for playing with us at INK for our Geometric Challenge.
    Hope to see you again in our next challenge :)
    Pia xx

    ReplyDelete