Saturday, February 27, 2016

Muse Challenge #154

HI1 I'm back today with a card for Muse Challenge #154. This week's muse is Jenni Murray and below is her lovely card.



Now mine.


For my card I used a flower from AMuse Studio Simple Swirls stamp set. I added some loose color with a dabber and distress inks and framed it with the Pretty Pink Posh Stitched Film Strip die. A striped paper from Lawn Fawn Let's Polka paper pad was adhered to the card base. The die cut piece was adhered flat to the card and I added a sentiment from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Treasured stamp set. 

A huge thank you to Jenni for her inspiraton which I used with my design, colors and striped paper. I'm so pleased with how this card turned out.

I'm off and will be sharing Nerium at my display table in a Wellness Fair today. Also, bringing along a basket of my cards to raffle as part of their fundraiser and some cards to hopefully sell. 

Hope everyone has a lovely Saturday and makes some time to just play! Enjoy!

                                                                     Pam

6 comments:

  1. I love the simple flower and how it pops out at you against the DP such a pretty card ,thank you for joining us this week over at Muse ! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous muse card, just love the lose colouring. Have a fun day x

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE that flower and how you've coloured it - very artistic! So glad you joined us at Muse this week, Pam!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect, Pam! You've interpreted Jenni's card to a 't'! Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty, Pam ... fab dabs of loose colour over that lovely long stemmed bloom! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So love the simplicity of your flower...so cute! Such a standout!

    ReplyDelete