Sunday, January 26, 2014

Stenciled Online Card Class: Homework Day 2 Part 2

I'm back with my second post today using another technique from the Stenciled Online Card Class. Stamping in a stencil was also taught by Kristina on Day 2. In her card, Kristina used a paint splatter stencil and different pattern stamps to stamp inside the splatters.
For my card, I made a stencil with the Memory Box Cupid Heart die, and then stamped a Great Impressions floral lace stamp inside. The sentiment is from an older Stampin Up script set. I merely mounted my panel onto red card stock, adhered that to a card base, and added a cascade of red pearls to embellish. I also rounded the bottom right corner for visual interest.


I love the simplicity of this card. It makes me happy.

Thanks for visiting and happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment