Friday, January 31, 2014

Winter Blues

Every month  the Paper Arts Club I belong to has a card swap. Our club is run by the fabulously talented Lyn Bernatovitch, of Lyn's Paper Petunia. We meet every month to make projects that Lyn has designed for us. Each club member also brings in a card she has made to swap. There is a different theme every month, and very appropriately the theme for January was 'Winter Blues'
I used paper from my all time favorite paper company for my 'Winter Blues' card - Graphic 45. Anyone who knows me will tell you that I love that company and use their products all the time. 
For this card I chose images and pattern papers from A Place in Time January Cut-Aparts. I distressed a kraft card piece with my Tim Holtz edge distressing tool  and then used Vintage Photo Distress Ink along the edges. The other papers were also distressed and then adhered to the kraft piece. The assembled piece was added to a blue card base. I added a twine bow to the tag cut-apart to embellish it.


I hope you enjoyed my January card on this last day of January 2014.
Thanks for visiting and happy crafting this weekend!



2 comments:

  1. Hi Pam! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and leaving such a sweet comment! That means so much to me! I love your January card! It has such a vintage appeal to it! Love the distressing and I always love teal and brown tones together. Such a cute design! <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Candy, thank you so much! I can't believe you came & visited my little blog. I am so excited. Thank you for the sweet comments about my card. I'm so happy you like it. Wow. Thank you! <3!

      Delete