Friday, February 20, 2015

Orange Happy Birthday

Happy Friday morning! It has finally stopped snowing here, although it is -3 degrees. Spring cannot come soon enough for me.


I'm sharing a quick CAS birthday card this morning. This card came together in just a few minutes. The birthday die is from Memory Box. I adhered it to some orange pinstripe paper from A-muse Studio . My balloon is the smallest die from Simon Says Die and Stamp Balloon Sentiments. Love the balloon dies in this set. 

Some orange and white twine from my stash was tied onto the ballon after I had applied Ranger Multi Matte Medium to the twine. This allows you to place the twine in any shape and it will stay that way. I use my multi matte medium a lot; it holds everything in place. Then I added a foam dot to the balloon and placed it on my card.

I am entering this into these challenges:

     AAA Cards: Game #33 - Orange U Glad UR CAS
     CASology: Week 134 - monochrome



Have a wonderful day. I think I'll just stay in my nice warm apartment and work on some more projects. Thanks for stopping by. I always love reading your thoughts.

                                                             Pam



8 comments:

  1. Hey Pam!! Such a great card. I love the orange on the white. Nicely done. Thanks for playing along with us this week at CASology.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so like the die you used, So glad you could join us at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful monochrome in orange. Glad you joined CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great CAS design Pam. That die adds so much you don't need much else. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A birthday card couldn't be wrong with a balloon! Yay for your card, Pam!!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology. Hugs, May

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this clean [and orange] card! Thanks for joining in at AAA!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great use of the die! So unique with the positive and negatives being used - fun! Thanks for joining AAA.

    ReplyDelete