Monday, May 23, 2016

Happy Birthday, Sandie!

Our blogging friend, Sandie from London Days, had a birthday recently and I am very  late to her party! I'm sorry, dear Sandie. I hope your birthday and trip were amazing and that you're feeling better now, too.


Here's one of the cards I made in honor of Sandie's birthday. Anyone who knows her, knows that purple is Sandie's favorite color. I used a brand new stamp set, Happiest of Peonies from The Ton Stamps. Isn't it gorgeous? I white heat embossed it on watercolor paper and then watercolored the image. The sentiment is from the same set. The border was die cut with my stitched rectangles die and a added a few clear sequins from Pretty Pink Posh

I'm entering this into the special Time Out Challenge in honor of Sandie's big day. Another blogging friend, Kylie from Kylie is Addicted to Stamps, has a special linky party on her blog for Sandie, too.














Happy Belated Birthday, Sandie!

Have a wonderful week! Enjoy!

                                                                          Pam

3 comments:

  1. Well you certainly nailed her love of purple. LOL Beautiful image Pam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pam I am so sorry for commenting late but I am still not so good but wanted to thank all those who joined in my party. I adore the white embossing here and your water colouring is superb x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply lovely, Pam ... such gorgeous white embossed blooms ... so beautifully watercoloured ... a fabulous soft look! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sandie's surprise birthday Time Out challenge! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete