Wednesday, May 25, 2016

So Happy for You

Hello! I hope your week is going well. We're having another sunny day in Syracuse. Exciting to see sun so many days in a row here. I was able to make some cards today and made one for a mom-to-be.


I used a NBUS stamp for my card, Stamplorations BabyBump - The Bee's Knees. It's perfect for a mom-to-be, don't you think? I simply stamped it on a card base & colored her shirt. Very CAS!

I'm entering this into Stamplorations May CAS Card Challenge where the optional color twist is magenta. I am also joining Less is More where the theme this week is something that pops.



Tonight is our mnthly meeting of Paper Arts Club and I'm excited to learn some new watercolor techniques from our instructor, Lyn, of Lyn's Paper Petunia. Hope you all have a lovely evening. Enjoy!
                                                                   
                                                                       Pam


9 comments:

  1. Super CAS card, Pam -- and awesome take on both challenges! That mom-to-be sure is ready to pop :o) Glad to see you play in the STAMPlorations CAS Card Challenge! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very humorous! I love the perfectly simple CAS-ness of this card. Great LIM entry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clean and simple at its finest! This is so perfectly made for a little baby girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is a too funny interpretation of the theme! Really made me chuckle. Such fun and a super CAS card too. Thanks so much for joining us at Less is More.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Right to the point or uhhh to the roundness. LOL Wonderful card Pam. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great image and I love the 'pop' of colour on her top too! Thanks for playing along with us at Less is More :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love cards with humour and this really "POPs"!

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic idea for our 'pops' challenge. Lovely and CAS too.
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Anita x
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautifully CAS. Thanks for playing along with the STAMPlorations CAS challenge xx

    ReplyDelete