Tuesday, May 3, 2016

I'm Back!

Wow! I can't believe I haven't posted a card in a month! Although I haven't been crafting as much as I'd like, I have been making a few cards. My family has tons of birthdays in May. In fact, I have 2 sisters and a brother who all share a brthday today. No. not twins or triplets. They just all have the same birthday. I have another brother and sister that share the same birthday, too. I always meant to contact Guiness Book of Records to see if that had ever been done.

Yes, I am still in love with my crazy birds. I've used 2 of them on my sisters and brother's cards. Still using my Zig markers with a waterbrush, too. I used foam to pop these birds up on my ink splattered card base. Both cards have a stitched frame added along with the sentiment. 

I'm adding these to the current challenges at Seize the Birthday - Anything Goes and Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes.

*Darn - I was too late for Seize the Bithday - next time!*





I have several more cards to share in the next few days. Thanks for stopping by! Have a good week. Enjoy!

                                                        Pam

2 comments:

  1. Good to have you back. That is amazing that your siblings share Birthdays. And these crazy birds are so much fun, hope to see more cards soon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic cards Pam! Love the fun birds!

    ReplyDelete