Monday, October 27, 2014

A Dreamweaver Christmas Card

Hello. Today's card was made to enter into the  A Happy HallowThanksMas Challenge at Dreamweaver Stencils. Isn't that the cutest name ever? The Dreamweavers Design Team had a collaboration with the Smeared and Smudged 31 Days of Halloween, plus a Christmas collaboration with Stampendous and Core'dinations this month. Hence the challenge named for several holidays!



I used Dreamweavers Stencil LG 746- Star Dream Christmas Tree for my card. I added gold ink to my Dreamweavers Embossing Paste to color it because I don't have the gold metallic paste yet. Also, irridescent glitter was added to give the paste some sparkle. I smoothed the paste over the stencil onto black card stock and let it dry.

Once the tree was dry, I added glitter tape onto two corners and matted it onto gold metallic card stock. The panel was adhered to a black card base. Some gold sequins were scattered about for some added shine. Sorry that my poor picture doesn't capture all the shine.

I have a few more Halloween and Thanksgiving cards to finish, and then I must get going on Christmas. It's less than 2 months away! Yikes!

Enjoy the rest of your day doing whatever it is that you love.

                                                        Pam







2 comments:

  1. Isn't that paste the most fun! I LOVE playing with that stuff. Very clever to color it for your needs and one can never have enough sparkle for Christmas. Lovely Pam! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely lovely...also it looks like the type of design that you could repeat several times if you have a long Christmas card list! Thanks for joining the Dreamweaver Challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete