Sunday, October 19, 2014

I Chews You

Sharing another Halloween card today. This is an image from Undying Love, one of SugarPea Design' s new stamp sets from their latest release. I love this set! The zombies, a boy and girl, are just too cute. Seriously! The sentiments crack me up.


Yes, I'm still practicing my Copic coloring. I'm really liking it lately. Not stressing if it's the right way or not. Just having fun. 

I colored this cutie on Copic Xpress It paper and layered it onto an easel card base made from Neenah Solar White paper. The pattern paper is from my stash. I believe it's either AMuse or Memory Box purchased from a LSS that is sadly no longer in business. The black tulle and orange ribbon are also from my stash. 

Those gorgeous sequins are a new purchase from Pretty Pink Posh. This new mix from Paulina is the 4mm Trick or Treat with yummy purple, orange and green sequins. These are my new obsession. I love sequins and seem to be using them on every card I make.

Aren't those sentiments the funniest things? I think they're hysterical and so love my sweet little zombie. She was lots of fun to color and make into a card. 

I hope you're enjoying what's left of the weekend doing what you love. 

                                                                       Pam

2 comments:

  1. Oh Pam, this easel card is just just adorable and I love the sequins! Your coloring on this sweet zombie is fantastic!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Those punny sentiments are too fun. You just keep having fun with those markers Pam and you'll be surprised where you are in no time. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete