Saturday, October 11, 2014

Happy Fall Y'all!

There's no school Monday due to Columbus Day, so I'm enjoying this long weekend. How about you?

I spent today coloring some more images with Copics and making some cards. I am really having fun with some new card designs to go with my colored images. It's unusual for me to make an easel or a step card, but I really love them. Just takes a lot more time to make, but they're so worth it.



This is a stamp set from Sugar Pea Designs called Bountiful Blessings. I love this sweet little scarecrow that comes with 2 pumpkin images and 5 sentiments. Not sure how well she's colored, but I'm ok with how she turned out. This Copic coloring takes so much practice! I hope I get better as I keep practicing.

I made a side step card from Neenah 80 lb. paper and layered her up onto it. She's colored on Copic XPress It paper. The other papers are all from my stash.The grass is made with a Martha Stewart punch.

I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend doing whatever it is you love.
                                                                            Pam


1 comment:

  1. Eeeeep!! All of the images in Bountiful Blessings make a perfect scene on your stair step card. Love Love Love!!

    ReplyDelete