Monday, March 16, 2015

Eleven

Thanks so much for the well wishes after yesterday's post. I'm feeling much better today. It will be back to the adorable little germ carriers tomorrow.


While I was sick this past weekend, I missed a birthday party for a very special young man. This is the card I made for him that I'll be delivering along with his gift tonight. I used Mo Manning's Video Boy digital stamp and my Copics to color. Although I'm not very good with them, I think I'm improving a little bit. I even added some texture to his jeans with a cloth and Colorless Blender. 

My colored image was die cut with Simon Says Stamp Stitched Squares. Papers from Authentique's Genuine 6 x 6 pad were used to create the rest of the card. I framed the colored image with the next largest stitched square and the circles were die cut with Simon Says Stamp Stitched Circles. Foam dots were used to adhere the circles. The number 11 was die cut from Wplus9 Modern Numerals. Love the size of these numbers.

The sentiment is from My Favorite Things Birthday Greetings stamped with Versafine. I used Lawn Fawn's Smitty's ABCs stamps to stamp Malaki's name below the sentiment. I doubt Ki will be as thrilled with his card as he is with his gift, which is video game related, of course.

I will enter my card into Shopping Our Stash #192 - Counting on You, using numbers on our projects. Also, I am entering Mo's Digital Challenge #249 - Anything Goes. Due to my beginner coloring, this is my first time entering there.

I hope everyone has a wonderful start to their week. Thanks for stopping by.

                                                                     Pam

4 comments:

  1. The perfect card for an 11 year old, amazing colouring Pam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the young man will adore this card; I sure do! Fabulous!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the perfect card for a young adult boy! Great coloring on the image! Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh I do love this! those papers and circle elements look fabulous.
    Thank you for playing along with us over on the DP2 challenge blog
    hugs Lou xx

    ReplyDelete