Friday, June 12, 2015

Can't Stop

Happy Friday! I'm back with another card for the Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop. Today is the last day of the hop and it's been great. So much inspiration out there.


Don't you just love that stamp? It' so true. I can't stop drinking the coffee. When I saw this stamp at the Technique Junkies booth at a recent stamp show, I had to buy it. I just could not leave without it and a couple, ummm few ok, maybe several others. In my defense, they were having a special - buy 5 stamps, get 1 free. I may or may not have purchased a couple (maybe 3) specials. Come on, who can pass on free stamps? (No, you cannot.)

Anyway, I digress. I added this "can't live (yes, live - not leave) without it" stamp to a white card base. The coffee ring and splatter is the image from the Amuse set that I used for the sentiment on this post. A thin strip of black was added to the bottom of my card. 



That's all for today. I need to double and triple check that I have everything for my niece's baby shower tomorrow. Then I'll check it all again in the morning. I haven't shared anything I made for it yet because I wanted it all to be a surprise for her. Wish my sisters and I luck that it all goes well. You know I'll be drinking LOTS of coffee tomorrow.

Have a great weekend! Enjoy!

                                                                     Pam


27 comments:

  1. Indeed a great sentiment! You made a great card.
    Have a wonderful baby shower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow awesome card and great sentiment and I can stop either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card, Pam, and that is a stamp? Amazing! How fun. Have a good Friday and thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. terrific card, fab sentiment

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fun sentiment and wonderfully designed card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent card! This is the best sentiment I've seen!! Just love it! :) Thanks for sharing! ~Annie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous card.

    Have a lovely weekend.

    Love and hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  8. Free stamps.... where!!! I'll be back to comment after I buy a dozen stamps to get that free one...LOLOL I can't pass up the free stamp offer either. I love your sentiment. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Perfect sentiment. And just so darn true! Now about those stamps....I'd be right behind you in line with a basket full too, lol! Pretty sure we all would! Really enjoyed your card, and your post. Enjoy tomorrow! Drink lots and lots of coffee! Bev

    ReplyDelete
  10. How fun, Pam ... and so true ... even with coffee, the words-into-sentences thing is a challenge at times ... tee hee! Brilliant! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL...now how fun is this?!
    Thanks for linking up to the Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop♡

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wowzas this is coffee perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fab card! I LOVE that sentiment!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. How exciting!! I hope everything went well for the shower on Saturday and I'm sure you all had a blast. I can never turn down free stamps..or any stamps come to think of it. I think you card is totally cool and love the coffee ring image, reminds me of my husband who leaves them EVERYWHERE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOL Love that fun sentiment. I'm not a coffee drinker but I know a lot of people who fit this card perfectly. Fantastic work Pam. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  16. 'The words-put-into-sentences doing'...hahahahaha! Isn't that the truth! Brilliant card in every way!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete