Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Muse Challenge #122

Hello. Can you believe our local high school graduations are next weekend? It seems like we just started the school year. I made a graduation card inspired by the latest Muse challenge that was created by super talented Marion Vagg. Sadly, this is Marion's last DT post as a Muse.

Here's my card -


This is Marion's fabulous card -


It's easy to see I was inspired by the balloons. My balloons were die cut with Avery Elle Number Balloons dies and DCWV Foil cardstock. I used our school colors of orange and blue to make the number balloons. The grad cap and diploma are dies from Impression Obsession. Twine from my stash was used to tie the balloons together and they are anchored by the diploma. The sentiment is from SSS Inside and Outside Greetings.

That's all for now. Have a great week. Enjoy!

                                                                              Pam




13 comments:

  1. So clever to turn this into a grad card. Great details ... the scroll, the shiny dots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adore all this gloss, fun card Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent take from the card -- What a fun graduation card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome take from the inspiration card, Pam! Your 2015 grad balloons: celebration allll over this card! June 26th and school's out for summer (although I have to work a bit the following week to get things wrapped up). Excited!!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm back: THANK YOU immensely for your sweet comments on my W&W post! Talk about a combination of nerve-wracking and exhilarating! Knowing my cards brought a smile to your face means more than you can possible know! You are awesome! Hugs and love heading your way, my friend!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those balloons look dimensional with that 'shine' on them - very fun and festive! So glad you joined us at Muse this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic cards, Pam, love the dimension and the design of them.

    Have a wonderful weekend, sweetie.

    Love and hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a brilliant idea, Pam ... and such a fabulous take on the Muse ... all that shiny dimension is simply splendid! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love, love, love your card Pam! So creative! SO glad you joined in with Muse this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. A fun, clever and super shiny take on the Marion's card. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations on being honored by the voters for your MUSE card, Pam! I'm glad I saw that, so I could see this! It's awesome!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations on being honored by the voters for your MUSE card, Pam! I'm glad I saw that, so I could see this! It's awesome!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete