Thursday, June 11, 2015

CASology #150

Hello. It's so hard to believe it's Thursday already. I'm just popping in with a quick post and a card for the  CASology: Graduation challenge.


This was made with this stamp I purchased at the stamp show a couple weeks ago. I colored the tassel with my gold Wink of Stella pen, the books with my red and fussy cut the image. A white panel was adhered to a gold piece of DCWV glitter CS and then added to a black card base. I then added the cap and books  with foam. The sentiment is from SSS Inside & Out Sayings and was inked in gold Delicata ink.


Hopefully, this is CAS enough for this challenge. I usually don't add this many layers to a CAS card, but I thought this one needed the extra gold mat. If not, I totally understand. 

Have a wonderful Friday! Enjoy!

                                                                Pam


8 comments:

  1. Thank you for popping over and commenting on my blog about the Polly's Paper Studio DT. What a great graduation card. Love your beautiful site... will be back to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for popping over and commenting on my blog about the Polly's Paper Studio DT. What a great graduation card. Love your beautiful site... will be back to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a wonderful graduation card. Great simple image, and the gold is a nice touch. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant CAS card and love that you didn't colour in the whole image. I've never tried the Wink of Stella in anything but clear, the gold looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pam, I think this is perfectly CAS! ;) The gold is a nice frame for the main image and makes the tassel stand out more than if you'd used plain white against the black card base! I like this!!! I love how you selectively colored portions of the image!
    Thanks so much for joining us over at CASology! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very classy! Michaels just started selling the Wink of Stella and Wink of Luna pens and I picked up the gold one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. CAS-ilicious, my friend, and most definitely elegant! Adding the gold adds to the impact...this is one stunning grad card in every way! Spotlight colouring: perfect!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete