Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Bold Butterflies

Hello. Today I'm sharing a quick card that I made with some bold colored butterflies. I love butterflies, don't you?


Aren't those butterflies beautiful? They're from another new stamp set I hadn't used yet - Clearly Besotted A Better You. I stamped them in some bright Hero Arts inks. The sentiment was included in the same set. I die cut the panel, adhered it flat to a card base and added some sequins. 

I'm adding this to CAS on Sunday - Butterflies and Just Us Girls - Colours: turquoise, mustard and hot pink. Love these colors!
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          



 Thanks for stopping by and have a great day! Enjoy!

                                                                      Pam

5 comments:

  1. These tropical colours are delicious, Pam ... such gorgeous fluttery butterflies ... love the sense of movement! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty use of the colors - Thanks for joining in at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those coloured butterflies and how you arranged them. Great sentiment too. Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those coloured butterflies and how you arranged them. Great sentiment too. Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is adorable, luv the random stampin! I am giving away my old/retired Verve stamps, comment on my blog post here for your chance at winning....
    http://paperieblooms.blogspot.com/2016/06/youre-best.html

    ReplyDelete