Monday, June 27, 2016

Can't Thank You Enough

Hello! Today I'm sharing a card that I made for a few challenges and for my crafty blogging friends, as well. I just can't thank all of you enough for all your inspiration and kind comments on my posts. This one is for all of you!


Loosely following the current sketch at CAS(E) this Sketch (shown below), this is my card. I white heat embossed the panel with an image from CAS-ual Fridays Loving Thoughts and watercolored with distress markers. The colors are from this week's Color Throwdown #398. I then stamped the sentiment from CAS-ual Fridays Frankly set in the same colors, applying the colors directly onto the stamp. The panel was die cut with Mama Elephant Femme Frames. I then added a twine bow and adhered it flat to a card base.

I will also enter this into CAS-ual Fridays #150 - Thanks with Twine.






Thanks so much for stopping by! Have  a great week. Enjoy!

                                                   Pam

11 comments:

  1. What a delightful card. I adore the color variation in your sentiment!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the multi coloured sentiment x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those vibrant colours against all that glorious white space are gorgeous, Pam ... and that 'rainbow' sentiment is delicious! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely CAS design and topped off so well with your rainbow sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So bright and cheery Pam. And thank YOU for being such a great bloggie friend. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulous CAS card Pam - love how you matched the colours of the sentiment with the flower.
    Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great combo of challenges and great card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pam sorry to be absent for too long. A fabulous CAS design!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty Pam! Love how you showcased the vibrant colors!

    ReplyDelete
  10. PAM!! Remember me! The blur of June and the rapidly passing July see me falling behind in visits yet again! Know that I adore your earlier cards: always a joy to see them in my Feedly! Starting here, thoroughly enchanted with your incredibly sweet, vibrant, thoughtful card! LOVE the colourful sentiment, especially! I want to express my gratitude for your visits to my blog; you bring me such joy! Thank you for being a gem!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete