Thursday, June 23, 2016

More Faux Bleach

Hi. I'm back again with my 2nd post today sharing another card using a different faux bleach technique with a stencil.



Once again I created a rainbow by ink blending Distress Inks onto a masked card panel. On my earlier card here, I sprayed wayer directly onto the stencil and then placed the stencil on the ink blending. For this panel I sprayed the stencil with water after placing it on the ink blending. This way the water reacts and bleaches the stenciled area rather than the background area., giving a totally different effect. The stencil I used here is the Simon Says Circle Dots stencil.  The sentiment is from the Sweet 'n Sassy Keep in Touch, Too set.

This will be my 2nd entry at Less is More #281 - Faux Bleach. I am also entering this into Virginia's View Summer Challenge - All About Colors and The Paper Players #300 - Celebration.





I hope you've enjoyed seeing 2 different ways to create this effect with a stencil. Thanks for stopping by and have a great evening. Enjoy!

                                                                  Pam

11 comments:

  1. So pretty Pam! Love how you showcased the rainbow of colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fantastic rainbow card from you! Love the bright colours and the stencilled bleach effect. Great LIM card :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving this, your chosen colours are fab

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I for one can't resist a rainbow so this ticks some boxes for me for sure! And what a fantastic take on the faux bleach theme! Thanks for playing along and sharing this week at Less is More. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you blended these inks and the overall layout makes for a bright and beautiful card. Thanks for joining in our 300 celebration at the Paper Players this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another fabulous card with this technique Pam. Am loving the rainbows. So happy!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! What a wonderful card, Pam! I absolutely LOVE this technique...so pretty!!! Thank you for joining The Paper Players in our 300th challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another stunner, Pam. This faux bleach technique looks great in rainbow colours with the addition of black.
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Anita x
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card, love all the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another bit of gorgeousness here Pam... looks like you had fun!
    Thanks again
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great job with the stencil Pam and I love the rainbow of colors. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete