Thursday, June 16, 2016

Superstar Birthday

I hope you're having a great day. Today I have a card for the challenge at The Paper Players. This week is a color challenge using red, white and blue.



I hadn't played with this set that I purchased at the stamp show last month yet. It's the Our Daily Bread Designs Superstar stamp set. I think stars are perfect for a red, white and blue card, don't you? I used Hero Arts Pale Tomato and Navy inks to stamp various stars and a sentiment from the set onto a white panel. The panel was double matted with red and navy cardstock. Quick and easy and a great masculine birthday card. 

I will also enter this at Seize the Birthday - Anything Goes!



Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day. Enjoy!

                                                              Pam



5 comments:

  1. So fun!I love the design. Thanks for sharing at The Paper Players...so happy you joined us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, what great images....perfect for a boy's birthday card! Thanks for making my colors look great this week at the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. Love the starry background and colors. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a terrific masculine card for any age! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm swooning over your stars...perfect for anyone, any age!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete