Friday, June 10, 2016

More Altenew Peony Bouquet

I can't stop playing with this fabulous stamp set! The Altenew Peony Bouquet set is so beautiful. I made another card with it today.


For this card I used the Glacier Caves mini ink set. Such gorgeous blues! I've also used different leaves from the stamp set inked again in Green Fields. I added another sentiment from the Painted Greetings stamp set and die cut the panel with Our Daily Bread Designs Double Stitched Rectangles. The panel was adhered to a blue mat and then added to a card base. 

I am so in love with all of the Altenew layered stamp sets. Have you used any yet? Warning - they're addicting!

I'm adding this card to the challenges at Addicted to CAS - Petals, Addicted to Stamps and More - Make Your Mark and CAS-ual Fridays - Florals.




Have a wonderful weekend. Enjoy!

                                             Pam

6 comments:

  1. Such a pretty flower in those blue tones. I think those inks have to come live at my house ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beauty Pam. Glad you're having so much fun with this set. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! Great colors! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! Looks so real!
    Thank you for joining us at ATSM!
    Lilian
    The Leaf Studio

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a AWESOME card, Pam! Thanks for joining us at ATSM.
    x Asha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Addicting is right! Another stunning bloom, so pretty in blue...
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete