Saturday, June 11, 2016

Sunshine

Hi! I'm sharing a card for the challenge at CASology. The cue card is Sunshine and we could use some here in central New York today.


I've used some older products from Simon Says Stamp that I can no longer find on their site. The sun is a stencil that I sponged with Mustard Seed DI and the sentiment is also from a SSS set. I added a sprinkling of Pretty Pink Posh Lemon Drop sequins to add some sparkle. Isn't it a bright and cheery card? Perfect for the dreary day here.

I am also entering this into Simon Says Stamp Work It Wednesday - Sunshine.












Thanks for visiting and adding some sunshine to my day. I hope you're having a great day. Enjoy!

                                                                          Pam

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, perfect stencilling and love all those sunny sequins x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the perfect geometry and symmetry of your sun - very warm and happy! So glad you joined us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sunny spectacular, Pam! I second Ardyth: geometry and symmetry splendid!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete