Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Oh Happy Day!

Hello and Happy Tuesday! I hope your week started off nicely. We've had some beautiful weather here in Central New York and I've managed to find some time to make more cards.


I've had the Essentials by Ellen Bold Blooms stamp set that was designed by Julie Ebersole since it was released forever ago and hadn't used it yet. What was I waiting for? I love these flowers! I stamped the blooms and leaves in some Hero Arts shadow inks, masking the blooms to add the leaves. The sentiment is from the same set. I then die cut the panel with a stitched rectangles die (I'm obsessed, I know!) and adhered it to a Hero Arts notecard

I really like how it came out. I'll definitely be playing with these more, especially since I bought the matching dies, also.

The challenge at CAS Colours & Sketches is a colour challenge this week, so those were the colors I used. I'm also entering this as my 2nd card at Inkspirational, where the current challenge is masking.


                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             

As always, thanks for stopping in and I hope you have a wonderful day. Enjoy!

                                                                Pam                                                                                      

6 comments:

  1. Those flowers are so pretty! Thanks for playing along with us at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Pam! Those flowers look lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bold use of the colours, great card. Thanks for playing at CC&S.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, bold yet CAS card. Love those flowers too. Thanks so much for joining in on the fun at CC&S this week. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute flower stamps and great masking! I also like the font of the sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous sentiment and great fun flowers! Thanks for joining us at CC&S this week. Caro x

    ReplyDelete