Sunday, June 19, 2016

Happy Father's Day

Hello. It's Father's Day here in the US and the weather in Central New York is perfect for outdoor activities. I made a masculine card using leftover pieces from older collections of Graphic 45.


Graphic 45 is my absolute favorite paper crafting company and I never throw any piece of it away. Never. I have a hoard of their papers and other products. This card was made using pieces from Ladies Diary,  Kraft Reflections and possibly others I don't recall. I've distressed all the edges with a paper distresser and Vintage Photo Distress Ink. I love all the rips and tears. The text paper was added flat to a blue pp from Ladies Diary. The cut-apart images (love these!) were popped up with foam and I added a tiny Tim Holtz paper clip for added interest. I did not add a sentiment to the outside so the card could be used for Father's Day or a birthday.  

Although I share mostly CAS cards here on my blog for challenges, the pieces I create with Graphic 45 are actually my favorites. Yes, I love to watercolor and am obsessed with layered stamps at the moment, but I love my G45!

Thanks for sharing a few minutes of your day with me. Enjoy!

                                                                 Pam

3 comments:

  1. Good to kept all these pieces and your design here is fab, love the vintage look x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome masculine card Pam! Great way to utilize your scraps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooohhhh...this has a, shall we say, Great Gatsby, look about it...handsome and stylish! I had a piece (12 x 12) of paper with that image from a while back and, silly me, I wrecked it *palm smack on forehead* So thrilled to see you work magic with it!
    hugs~c

    ReplyDelete