Saturday, May 16, 2015

#3 for CASology

I couldn't resist. This is actually the first card I made for the CASology: Music challenge. I wasn't really happy with it, so I made the cards in my previous two posts. (I couldn't link all 3 from the same blog post, hence 3 separate posts.)



Remember this one? (address it to my wife...) The sentiment was made with Lawn Fawn Smitty's ABCs. The letter is from SugarPea Designs Happy Mail. I thought the card was too plain, so I masked the letter and used the Hero Arts Envelope Pattern background stamp to add some subtle texture. That's three.

I am also entering this into Addicted to Stamps and More Challenge #144 - CAS.








I promise I'm finished. Along with dating myself, I can't stop singing now. Sometimes I miss the old days, don't you?

Have a great rest of your weekend. Enjoy!

                                                                      Pam

7 comments:

  1. "Take a letter, Maria, address it to my wife, say I won't be coming home"..OH MY GOSH! I love, love and love this song! And how brilliant you are to create a card based on it! I'm off to find a video right now! "Kept my cool, I ain't no fool...gotta start a new life..."
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  2. All three of your CASology cards are fables but this one is my favourite! So brilliant! I only know this song because of the movie "Priscilla, Queen of the Desert" but I love it! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. perfectly CAS and wonderful musically, thanks for joining atsm

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling and LOve that song, Pam!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a perfectly CAS card...so fun! Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know that song :( - but everyone else seems to love it! Cool idea and love how you used that envelops pattern stamp - fits perfectly! Thanks so much Pam, for playing along with us this week at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great fun and CAS idea Pam.
    Thanks for sharing and playing along at ATSM challenge

    ReplyDelete