Saturday, May 2, 2015

FMS #184


It's been a week since I've had time to create any cards. I've been working on 60+ baby shower invitations for my niece's shower in June. So very glad my MISTI arrived just before I started them. If you're still undecided about getting this awesome tool, I highly recommend it. It truly is the Most Incredible Stamping Tool Invented.



I needed a card for my son's girlfriend so I made this based on the current sketch at Freshly Made Sketches. The yellow strip of polka dot paper is from Lawn Fawn Let's Polka 6x6 paper pad. I also added a sliver of black CS for some added interest. A butterfly from SU Papillon Potpourri was stamped with Cracked Pistachio distress ink, fussy cut and adhered with foam tape. The sentiment is from Simon Says Stamp Dies & Stamps Set - Balloons.

I am entering this card into:

     CAS-ology Week 144 - Flight (my butterfly)
     Inkspirational Challenge #81 - Space (lots of white space on my card and where butterflies fly)
     Seize the Birthday - Anything Goes





As always, thanks for visiting and leaving a comment. I love reading them. Enjoy your weekend.

                                                               Pam

9 comments:

  1. You had me at the butterfly, Pam! Wonderfully pretty; delightfully "spacious"! Thank you so much for joining the Inkspirational gallery! Looking forward to a glimpse of those invitations; a labour of love for your niece who I know appreciates such a fabulous gift! I also remembered where I saw you won: UNIKO! Yayyy...
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  2. That back strip adds the perfect touch of drama to your card and adore all the white space. Great to see you at Ink

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty! The strip of black really makes the whole card pop. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pam, this is a simply sweet birthday card! Perfect strip of paper on the edge, and the butterfly is so pretty! So glad you joined in the fun at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aaaah, so perfectly CAS. Just the right amount of detail and white space! Love that yellow strip also. Thanks so much for joining us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet card. Thanks so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So clean and simple card with a touch of sweetness! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology. Hugs, May

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sixty of the same baby card?? I think I might have gone a little crazy! I bet you are glad you got a break with this card. LOVE your softly colored butterfly on the yellow polka dots - great contrast! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet touch with the adorable butterfly.
    Thank you for playing with us at INK for our "Space" challenge. Hope you will join us again next time :o)
    Pia xx

    ReplyDelete