Friday, May 8, 2015

Thank You

The Altenew Painted Butterfly set finally arrived today and I am in love with it! I just had to ink it up as soon as I could. These are three-step butterfly stamps, but I've only used 2 today. I'll have to play around with the three-step when I have more time.


I used my MISTI to make this card. Now that I have it, I don't know how I ever lived without it. It makes stamping so much easier. Love it! First I placed 3 of the butterfly outlines on my panel and stamped them with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. I then placed the solid butterflies over the matching outlines and stamped with Delicata Golden Glitz Ink. It's by far my favorite gold ink. The sentiment is from the same stamp set and inked with black.

My next step was to die cut the butterfly panel with SSS Stitched Rectangles. I created a frame using the next larger stitched rectangle die and gold DCWV Foiled 6x6 Cardstock. The butterfly panel was inlaid into the gold frame and adhered to a card base.

I am entering this into these challenges:

     Addicted to CAS Challenge #62 - Black, White & Gold
     The Pink Elephant Challenge #297 - Appreciation/Thank You
     Happy Little Stampers CAS Challenge for May - Die Cuts/Punches



Thanks for stopping by. Let me know you did, I'd love to hear what you think. Have a wonderful weekend. Enjoy!

                                                                        Pam




5 comments:

  1. What pretty butterflies, Pam! And I love that beautiful gold frame! So glad you shared this with us at ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous Pam! I love that pop of gold provided by that frame! Lovely! Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pam. These butterflies are so beautiful ... and elegant, especially done in gold. Love the gold foil frame with your inlaid panel. Great job! Thanks for playing along at ATCAS and Happy Little Stampers. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those butterflies are so beautiful! Gorgeously done! Thanks so much for playing along at Happy Little Stampers and ATCAS xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yayyy....I'm so glad that you, too, have this set! Aren't they awesome! It took me a while to 'get the hang' of the layering, but the practice paid off. Your card is absolutely gorgeous! Looking forward to the next time you have your butterflies on parade! Oh, to have a MISTI...wish shipping to Canada was a bit more reasonable, but...another "one of these days" items on the wish list!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete