Sunday, May 31, 2015

One of a Kind

Hello. Goodness, the weekend is over already. We went back to the stamp show for a few hours today. Of course, more money was spent. Why is it that for every make & take you do or demo you watch, you have to buy everything? No will power. Yep, that's it! None.


Isn't this zebra beautiful? You don't think I could leave him hanging on the hook at the Rubber Cottage booth, do you? Of course not. I mean, look at those eyes. So, he came home (with "a few friends")  in my bag. Wouldn't want him to be lonely either.

Anyway,  looking through my list of challenges, I saw he would fit in very nicely at some. So, I had to play with him. He's inked in black on Neenah CS, die cut with my favorite SSS Stitched Rectangles, and adhered to black CS. I then adhered the panel to a card base, added a sentiment from Tim Holtz Simple Sayings and that's it. Did you know that no two zebra's stripes are alike? So he really is one of a kind. The sentiment inside says "That's you!"

I will let my zebra play at these challenges:

     Less is More: Lucky Dip Week #226 - 2 or 4 Legs
     The Pink Elephant Challenge # 300 - Anything Goes



 I have a very busy few weeks ahead of me. Two weeks to finish everything for the baby shower and three weeks until the end of  the school year. There are lots of end of the year activities; concerts and graduations, and more ball games. Hopefully, I'll be able to find a little time to play with some of my other new 'friends'. I know they want to come out of those packages as much as they wanted to come home with me. 

Have a great week. Enjoy!

                                                                     Pam






9 comments:

  1. My kind of card! Black, white & awesome! Thanks for joining in at ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous and striking image Pam.
    Super monochrome
    Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, wouldn't you just love those lashes. Fab monochrome card.
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Anita x
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the monochrome color palette with this stunning Zebra! Beautiful CAS card, Pam! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Addicted to CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Pam and indeed such a gorgeous stamp. Love it.
    Gr Veerle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yep, those lovely lashed eyes will do you in every time! Of course he, and his friends, had to come home with you! Great image; he's a looker! Your next couple of weeks sound jam-packed! Hope you have a ton of fun and find some time to relax...and craft!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pam I love your monochromatic zebra - he really stood out in the LIM gallery and I just had to pop by and tell you how fab he looks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous! Look at his eyelashes!
    Thank you for joining us this week at Less is More

    Anne
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a striking image Pam; you have made a fab card with him!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete