Thursday, May 7, 2015

There's a Hole in My Card!

My card for today uses a NBUS die on a birthday card. Once again, I needed a birthday card (where do they all go?) and this is what I came up with.


My NBUS die is the Pretty Pink Posh Peek-A-Boo die. I love this die Paulina created. All of the products at Pretty Pink Posh are amazing. I have several of her dies, many, many of her sequins and some of her twine and ribbons. Love them all! That young lady is the sweetest person ever! So very talented, too.

I simply adhered the number pp to my card base and die cut the top of the card. As you can see, the die does not cut completely through your card. It leaves a stitched edge and 5 triangular pieces that open to reveal whatever you want underneath. I marked the inside of the card where the opening would be and stamped a Happy Birthday sentiment in A Muse Orange ink. 

 Very quick & easy card. Just image all the sentiments and images you could add to this peek-a-boo opening. I'll be using this die again very soon.

I am adding my card to these challenges: ( Not sure my pp is CAS. If not, I understand.)

     AAA Cards: Game #38 - There's a Hole in My Card!
     Seize the Birthday: Anything Goes - without toppings
     Happy Little Stampers: CAS Challenge - Die Cuts/Punches


Tomorrow is Friday! Woo hoo! Lots to do this weekend for the baby shower. My goal is to make at least one centerpiece. I know what my niece would like on the tables. Now I just have to figure out how to make it. My Irish Princess has her first ever softball game. (She's not only a dancing queen.) Also, as if that's not enough, my granddaughter is going to her Prom. Never dull!

Enjoy your day!

                                                                   Pam

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Pam this is a super fun and clever take on the challenge.
    Full of gorgeous colour and inspiration.
    Thanks so much for linking up and playing along at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a bright and cheerful card! Love the patterned paper!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at Seize the Birthday!
    Anni

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun is your peek-a-boo card, Pam! It has celebration written all over it, and the little opening...marvelous! PPP products aren't part of my collection...yet! One of these days, though...
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super fun card! Love the bright and colourful DSP. Thanks so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete