Saturday, May 23, 2015

Mr. & Mrs.

Yes, I've been AWOL for the last week again. Busy with baseball, softball, t-ball and shower preparations. I'm so glad we have a 4 day weekend so I can catch up on some things. After a noon softball game today, I spent the rest of the afternoon making cards.


The gift shop that sells my cards is in need of more wedding cards, so I made this today. The image is Stampendous Happy Couple and the sentiment is from the Mama Elephant Bountiful Blessings stamp set. The couple was fussy cut and I used Spellbinders Labels Forty Dies to die cut the sentiment. I then sponged the label die cut with Cracked Pistachio Distress Ink. The ribbon is from the April Really Reasonable Ribbon Club.  The images were adhered to the card base with foam and I used a WRMK Corner Chomper  on two corners.

I will enter this into these challenges:

     CASology Week 147 - Wedding
     Just Add Ink #263 - Just Add...Weddings!
     Simply Create Too - Keep It Simple

Also, if I don't have a chance to make another wedding card, I'll be taking this to Paper Arts Club, run by Lyn Bernatovich - Lyn's Paper Petunia at our Wednesday evening meeting. Our May swap card is June Bride. Lyn is so very talented and we are so lucky to have her running this club. She designs for Stampendous, Dreamweaver Stencils, and A-Muse Studio. Check out her blog to see all her amazing creations.



I'll be back tomorrow with some cards for more challenge. Enjoy!

                                                                     Pam


     



12 comments:

  1. Such a sweet bride and groom! Lovely wedding card! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Pam! Perfect for a wedding! love the image! Fabulous colours! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You are one busy lady. The card is lovely. Great image and I love the touch of cracked pistachio. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty! Love how you kept it mainly white with little splashes of color! Happy Memorial Day weekend to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty! Love how you kept it mainly white with little splashes of color! Happy Memorial Day weekend to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So excited to see your sweet Stampendous card Pam! I love its simplicity. Thank you for the acknowledgement and plug for club. We sure do have fun there!!! Keep up the wonderful card designs Pam. I look forward to your daily card designs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that bride and groom image - it's so sweet! Also the way you tied the colours of the ribbon into the rest of the card in tiny doses is CAS perfection! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pam, I love how you fussy cut out the wedding couple, perfect in front of the die cut sentiment! Pretty colors, lovely with all that white! Thanks for joining us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have this pretty stamp too and just love it for wedding cards!!

    Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink.
    Trish
    JAI Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a super-sweet bride and groom stamp! I really like your colour choice too,

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Pam! Love the white on white and then the little touches of colour. Such a cute bride and groom stamp! Thanks for joining us this week at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The little tints of blue really make this CAS white wedding card come alive Pam! It's very sweet! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete